[Foundation-l] Wikipedia is not bureaucracy, said bureaucrat and deleted article

Felipe Ortega glimmer_phoenix at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 27 00:07:40 UTC 2009

--- El vie, 27/11/09, Bod Notbod <bodnotbod at gmail.com> escribió:

> De: Bod Notbod <bodnotbod at gmail.com>
> Asunto: Re: [Foundation-l] Wikipedia is not bureaucracy, said bureaucrat and  deleted article
> Para: "Wikimedia Foundation Mailing List" <foundation-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
> Fecha: viernes, 27 de noviembre, 2009 00:58
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:29 PM,
> Felipe Ortega
> <glimmer_phoenix at yahoo.es>
> wrote:

Dear Bod.

I already offered some of my (unfortunately really scarce time) to contribute, already:
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Interviews

All the same, I'll try hard to find some additional time to contribute to Strategy Plan wiki. Our main goal has been always to understand Wikipedia better, as well as to ensure its sustainability in due course.

Best,
F.