[Foundation-l] Omidyar Network Commits $2 Million Grant to Wikimedia Foundation

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 25 21:34:16 UTC 2009

2009/8/25 Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com>:
> Omidyar Network Commits $2 Million Grant to Wikimedia Foundation

Thanks Greg. Our official press release, as well as a Q&A on the grant
and Board appointment, can be found here:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_releases/Omidyar_Network_Grant_August_2009

More importantly, please review the questions and answers page about the grant.

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_releases/Omidyar_Network_Grant_August_2009QA

The network here in Buenos Aires has been a bit flaky, so we haven't
been able to post this in a fully time-synchronized manner.
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation