[Foundation-l] Wikipedia songs

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:18:32 UTC 2008

On 30/01/2008, Aphaia <aphaia at gmail.com> wrote:

> When a corporate makes their telephone automessages multilingual, they
> first make their selection menu multilingual. Unless we are going to
> this direction, I think, this is just a killing-time.

Mmm. On the other hand - thinking purely of hold music, not menus -
there is something aesthetically pleasing about having the basic
English message of "you are on hold, etc" interleaved, not with music,
but with the same message repeated in a constantly shifting set of
languages as background...

(Does anyone already do this?)

--
- Andrew Gray