[Foundation-l] Documentation on Wikimediafoundation.org

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 07:08:29 UTC 2008

Hi Jay,

thanks a lot for this increase in transparency. One minor detail, a
few of the letters might be useful to others (chapters etc), could you
maybe add a license to those documents? I think PD would be ideal here
(Not very cool to add under a letter "this letter has been derived
from...") If it is not allowed, I think it is best to make that clear
too. Thanks!

Best regards,
Lodewijk