[Foundation-l] Documentation on Wikimediafoundation.org

Jay A. Walsh jwalsh at wikimedia.org
Sat Jan 26 00:15:22 UTC 2008

FYI

Today we uploaded a number of documents to the Foundation wiki.  They can be found at:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Policies

under, "Related Documents."

Some of these are procedural documents we use internally to respond to requests and general business, others relate to the substantive job
descriptions and our internal organization.  We've opted to keep them in formatted odf files for practical reasons, we'll continue to post policies
and other information in wiki format as often as possible.

As more materials become available we'll continue to post here and keep you updated.

Thanks,

--
Jay Walsh
Head of Communications