[Foundation-l] Fundraising & Networking updates

Kul Takanao Wadhwa kwadhwa at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 23 20:50:27 UTC 2008

Simon,

There are a lot of issues we need to examine here (including carefully
analyzing what we have doing up to this point) but I appreciate the
input. Believe me, we are going to take a look and investigate all
the possibilities here. Please keep the comments coming...thanks.

--Kul

Kul Takanao Wadhwa
Head of Business Development
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.