[Foundation-l] Localisation of MediaWiki

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:01:36 UTC 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 4:52 AM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> The reason why we insist on full localisation for subsequent projects is
> that it is the only way in which we can force the localisation to be good
> enough at one time.

Who are this "we"? Stichting Open Progress?
I bluntly say: you seem to be in conflict of interest and combine
Langcom whose primary mission is to determine a certain requested
project is ready to be launched with another concern it is not
necessarily required. Whether it brings good or not, as I pointed out,
it is not relevant and unhealthy.

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)