[Foundation-l] Fwd: Localisation of MediaWiki

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Wed Jan 16 07:49:12 UTC 2008

I think now (for a week or so already) instead of "conditionally approved"
they use the term "eligible", which in my opinion better states what has
been done. The procedure of deeming "eligible" takes less than a day at
this stage. (Though apparently there are some exceptions with discussion
taken over months, like Karelian Wp).

Cheers,
Yaroslav