[Foundation-l] thoughts on leakages

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 18:33:53 UTC 2008

Exactly, you don't know about the others, and neither do we.
Therefore, it's an additional safeguard just in case. Even the most
upstanding board member could find themselves in a tough situation and
be tempted to take the easy way out, and the threat of an impeachment,
so to speak, will act as an impetus for them to always do the right
thing, even when that is not the easy thing.

-Dan