[Foundation-l] Closure of MANY WMF projects

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:06:22 UTC 2008

This issue has come up several times before, and I've thought up a solution.

What if we had a centralized wiki (called archive.wikimedia.org or somesuch)
where all closed/inactive wikis with a low number of contributions could be
archived. That way, rather than leaving a Wikiquote locked with 2
pages and unlikely
to ever be found, we could have a centralized place where all of these
low-content
projects could be placed.

Thoughts?

Chad