[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

Elisabeth Anderl n9502784 at students.meduniwien.ac.at
Sat Jan 5 17:27:12 UTC 2008

I am not Norwegian :) but I understand that language a bit due to my
German and Icelandic knowledge.
First I assumed good faith and I asked in IRC for help, that is why
there is a Russian text from an IP who explained what I wrote in perfect
Russian too.
But due to the facts I learned here (that he understood me perfectly
well) imho he just tried to respond in a language he /thought /I would
not understand.
Best regards.