[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 17:20:49 UTC 2008

On 05/01/2008, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> He speaks Russian, but responds to English with Norwegian? Is that
> because Elisabeth is Norwegian? (scratching my head here). It seems
> like if the community there is unable to take steps, then the
> Foundation should step in. There are limits to the autonomy of
> projects, it isn't complete.

The Stewards can do whatever needs to be done, it just needs the
community to establish a consensus as to what that is. At a bare
minimum, they need to select an additional admin, they may also want
to desysop the one they currently have (in which case, they need to
selection *two* additional admins).