[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Legal obligation to report Wikipedia editor under UCMJ (Mike G weigh in?)

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:26:33 UTC 2008

I don't know if its important to this discussion, but the UCMJ is a
class apart from standard criminal and civil law. I imagine they have
some class of civil remedies (fines, surrender of wages, etc.) in
addition to criminal penalties (as opposed to having a type of legal
action that is categorically not criminal), but not being an expert in
the UCMJ at all 'crime' or 'violation' are probably the most accurate
terms.

Nathan