[Foundation-l] My 10 wishes list for 2008

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:50:57 UTC 2008

On 1/2/08, Andrew Whitworth <wknight8111 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I may be in the minority around here (judging from the grumbling that
> I hear), but I am pretty convinced that our developers are doing an
> excellent job. We have been getting regular software updates,
> including interface improvements, features, extensions, etc. Small
> bugs are fixed pretty rapidly (if they merit it). I know some people
> are still waiting for SUL or FlaggedRevs, but those are big projects
> and all good things take time. If we had 20 more developers, I still
> wouldn't want to rush those projects.

I woudln't lose hope over Unified Login. Just a handful of days ago,
we have begun to in fact translate the userinterface messages
for unifying ones login at:

http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Main_Page

So there is at least some movement on that front, otherwise why bother
with translating those. I would bet the people at Betawiki/translatewiki
wouldn't mind if more people pitched in with translations of those
new interface messages; there is a bunch of new ones there.