[Foundation-l] Commons reuse FAQ updated

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 21:13:53 UTC 2006

  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Reusing_content_outside_Wikimedia

I've tweaked this and filled it out a bit. It's hard writing about
legal issues in very simple grammar; I'd like juriwiki-l in particular
to look over this and check that I haven't oversimplified,
particularly in the "how to comply with this licence" sections.

The only section that hasn't been written yet is content under
GPL/LGPL - anyone think they can write two simple sentences on how to
comply with this licence?

It should probably also be merged with the similar page on meta.

- d.