[Foundation-l] Česká Aikido Wikipedie

habj sweetadelaide at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 12:34:04 UTC 2006

I completely agree with Jans conclusions regarding the confusion
between the words "wiki" and "wikipedia" (the same is true is other
languages) and his conclusions in general.

> On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 12:10:59PM +0100, habj wrote:
> > Is the website called "Česká Aikido Wikipedie" known to the WMF?
>
> most likely not.

Well, know it is ;-) and if the Foundation thinks it is something for
the Foundation to act on, please do. It just looks better than if a
random individual contacts the siteowner, than if a random person
(i.e. me) does so.

/habj