[Foundation-l] Fwd: NYTimes.com: African Languages Grow as a Wikipedia Pr...

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 19:54:07 UTC 2006

Yes... we need to help out these Wikipedias. I suggested on the Wikipedia
mailing list one time something that would allow people who don't use the
Internet to mail in articles for Wikipedia. The proposal generally specified
for improvements of the English Wikipedia, but I think we should focus more
on having "wiki ambassadors" in these regions to help collect articles and
upload them to their respective Wikipedia.