[Foundation-l] Quick thoughts on fundraising

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 05:34:44 UTC 2004

--- daniwo59 at aol.com wrote:
> I just wanted to add that I like all of Erik's ideas. One more thing I would
> like to see is how much we are earning in subscriptions, so that we can
> expect income monthly. Have we passed $1000 a month yet? $5,000?

Only 45 subscriptions set-up so far (linking contributing membership to that
and sending people wampum - t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, etc - for donating at
certain levels will increase that).

Counting both monthly and yearly/12 we can expect to gross:

257.50 US dollars per month
+
26 pounds (46.92 USD) per month
+
52 euro (63.82 USD) per month
=
373.24 USD per month*

*PayPal data only (I'm not sure if Moneybookers allows for subscription
payments...).

Daniel Mayer,
Wikimedia CFO