AW: [Foundation-l] Partnership with Mandrakesoft

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 20:34:34 UTC 2004

Yes, this has certainly been discussed for a long time...
Most recently, Sansculotte produced a nicely detailed set of pages
based on an older mockup of Erik's for a new upload form.  The
important text for those pages
has been translated already; but that's the easy part compared to
actually implementing it.

http://www.ru-info.de/upload_neu.htm
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/New_upload_form

--Sj