[Foundation-l] Re: New fundraising page version

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Sep 19 15:17:00 UTC 2004

Anthere-
> How are we gonna update all languages each time the english version is
> changed ? This will be a very difficult task. I am at a loss of how we
> can handle this properly, in a way not to discourage translators.

I see two strategies:
1) Agree on one language to finish it in first, then freeze (protect) it
and do all the translations. Make this freeze deadline clear from the
start.
2) Make a checklist of facts. Don't worry about the differences in design
as long as the facts are presented accurately.

In this case, I prefer strategy 2).

Regards,

Erik