[Foundation-l] New fundraising page version

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 12:30:51 UTC 2004

--- Sj <2.718281828 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 5, 10, 20, 35, 50, 100.

Done.

See
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising/USD
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising/USD/monthly
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising/USD/yearly

I've also created versions for CAD, JPY, EUR, and GBP.

The templates I'm using are now fully translatable (using variables).

Example:
{{creditcards|1=PayPal accepts the above payment options}}

{{DonationForm/Onetime/JPY|OnetimeDonation=One time donation|OneTimeGiftOf=One
time gift of:|MoneyName=yen|ShortComment=Short public comment (200
characters)|MentionName=Do you want your name mentioned in a donor
list?|Yes=Yes|No=No|IfNo=If you say no or don't answer, the amount and comment
(if any) will be published as "Anonymous".|Optional=Optional
field|Submit=Submit form to PayPal|Clear=Clear form}}

Calls upon:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Template:DonationForm/Onetime/JPY

To yield:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising/JPY/onetime

(everything between = and | in the example can be changed and thus create a
language-specific version)

Major changes also made by Erik, Angela and I at:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising

Non-English versions now need to be created.

-- mav