[Foundation-l] Re: Formal request: Wikinews project

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Oct 12 02:34:48 UTC 2004

Yeh, you folks are just not listening. You need to check into what even a
simple nuisance action against you would cost. God forbid, what the
consequences would be if there was a substantial award against you.

At a bare minimum, in order that all the work we have done doesn't end up in
the ownership of a plaintiff, the Wikinews project needs to be a separate
corporation.

We are not a little hole in the corner outfit no one heard of anymore. We
are getting up there with the New York Times and CBS News who budget millons
for legal defense. Where is that kind of money going to come from?

Fred