[Foundation-l] Wikimedia and Politics

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 09:58:28 UTC 2004

while i fully support all the causes you mentioned, i would hate to
see the foundation become a political body. That having been said, a
group of wikimedians, unattached to wikimedia who campaign in an
organised way for the rights of wikimedians, and for freedom of
information, i would consider joining and supporting.

[[User:The bellman]]
rjs