[Wikimedia-DC] Come check out our Library Lab DC

aude aude.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:10:04 UTC 2011

Reminder that you are invited to join us at the MLK Jr. DC Public Library
tomorrow afternoon, 1pm until ~3pm, to check out our Library Lab "hackspace
for knowledge" space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/DC_22

Tomorrow, we can discuss any ideas that you think the Wiki Society of
Washington, DC could help make happen -- for Library Lab or just in general.
Or we'd be happy just to have Wikipedians come by and see the space.

Beyond tomorrow, we need volunteers... the sort of projects or activities
that can happen there is pretty open-ended, but could include organizing a
workshop or activity (e.g. how to edit Wikipedia), help scan Washingtonian
special collections, or lead / help with other projects, etc.

We also invite you to simply stop by anytime the lab / library is open, to
hang out with us, bring your own project / work, edit Wikipedia with us,
etc.

http://wikidc.org/wiki/Library_Lab

Cheers,
Katie

--
President, Wiki Society of Washington, DC Inc.
http://wikidc.org