[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2013 - Request for Bids and Jury nominations

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Tue Jan 10 06:53:07 UTC 2012

On 10.01.2012 00:49, Deryck Chan wrote:
> It's been another few days into January. Has the jury been selected yet?

well, who is "selecting" the jury?

So far as I know this is a community process, so everyone with a plan
could come up and take this into her / his hand.

I am hesitant because James Forrester already started to ask potential
jury members and engaged in setting up the process, so it looked like he
had the plan for 2013 at least and I don't want to mess with the work he
has already done.

So it would be good if he could give us a short update what he plans to
do or if someone else could / should take over.

Regards,

Manuel
--
Regards