[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2013 - Request for Bids and Jury nominations

Christian J christianj162000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 03:44:01 UTC 2012

Let us hope that the left wing bias and the feminist hate movement will be
excluded. I have great doubts as they have already corrupted endless
entries on the site, beyond repair. Manipulating it with their
doctrinal bias and misinformation to such as degree as to make the entire
site, useless (Dr Micheal Flood has confessed in doing so, a site editor).
Steps should be taken to exclude them and ensure the information is
corrected.

That should be the priority in future jury selection.

Christian J.