[Wikimania-l] Program Schedule

Jankowski, Jacek jacek.jankowski at deri.org
Tue Jun 29 13:17:34 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I have a little update regarding the schedule. The following sessions
were moved:

1)      http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Wikiversity
changed with
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Open_Educational_Resour
ces_.28OER.29

2)
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Cultural_Heritage_and_W
ikipedia changed with
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Wikis_of_the_World

3)
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Wikipedia_Credibility
changed with
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Wikipedia_as_a_Hypertex
t_System_.2F_What_can_Wikipedia_learn_from_.28....29

Regarding Cormac's question: "What would be useful now is to see exactly
when each presentation will happen in each block, since people might
want to hope between some sessions in different blocks." We are going to
include this info in the schedule - we want to avoid "fist-fights" in
the venue.

Regarding session moderators/chairs - we need your help! If you are
going to attend a session "X" and you are knowledgeable in the area
covered in this session you can sign up on our page with the schedule
next to the session "X". Session moderation duties include making sure
speakers are where they need to be, keeping track of time, etc.

Best regards,

 Jacek Jankowski

 Wikimania 2010 PC Chair