[Wikimania-l] Schedule?

Jankowski, Jacek jacek.jankowski at deri.org
Thu Jun 17 09:21:50 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Please find attached the first draft of the schedule. I hope it will help you to make some arrangements.
Please note:
1) All special events are in a planning phase - we can't tell when they will start and end...
2) We are still waiting for confirmations from the authors - http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Review_results (the deadline is *June 18*).

Best regards,
 Wikimania Program Committee