[Wikimania-l] Wikimania2010 - Please confirm/cancel your presentations

Jankowski, Jacek jacek.jankowski at deri.org
Mon Jun 21 16:45:53 UTC 2010

Dear all,

As you know, the results from the review (which are here:
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Review_results) are available
for some time already. However, we are still waiting for
confirmations/cancellations from some authors. We have sent
notifications to all the authors twice, however, it seems that some of
these emails could end up in spam folders (especially in gmail). As we
need to create a final program schedule soon, could you please
confirm/cancel your presentations as soon as possible or contact us if
you are still not sure (e.g., visa problems)? Moreover, if you are in a
direct contact with one of the authors of unconfirmed presentations  -
please draw his/her attention.

We are going to close the page with the review results from editing on
Wednesday. From that time the authors of unconfirmed presentations will
have to contact us to discuss their presentation slots.

Best regards,

 Wikimania Program Team