[Wikimania-l] [Foundation-l] Floating a notion: permanent Wikimania committee?

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:31:42 UTC 2010

I do know Delphine personally (well, at least to some extent) and have been
in touch with her on such matters.
She's definitely another option for assuming the role of formal point of
contact for local Wikimania teams. We just need someone (Sue?) to act and
appoint someone to this role.

Moushira, I would be very happy for us to learn from the experience of the
Alexandria 2008 team. Unfortunately I couldn't make it there. On a personal
level, if we see real cooperation between the Egyptian and Israeli teams -
that would be a true achievement. We'll be very happy for as many of you as
possible to come to Haifa.

Harel