[Wikimania-l] General update

Austin Hair austin at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 17 22:28:58 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've arrived in Gdańsk, along with Juliana Da Costa Jose, and we're
continuing the process of putting together the resources to make this
conference happen.  We have a lot of work ahead of us, but all of the
important bits are in place, and I'm confident that we can organize a
Wikimania that won't disappoint.

To anyone who's sent me an e-mail in the last 24 hours, and hasn't yet
received a reply: I sincerely apologize, and promise to get back to
you before noon tomorrow CET.  I hope you understand that I just spent
a solid day trekking from the Netherlands to Poland on a series of
trains, and am still catching up.  Meanwhile, I'm off to bed.

Regular updates to follow.

Austin