[Wikimania-l] Registration

Shiju Alex shijualexonline at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 03:59:39 UTC 2010

Usability issue with the form:

Why the entire form gets reset if one of the entry is missing/wrong? It is
really pain to  type the entire content again and again. (For example, I
missed to select payment method, I end up in typing the entire content
again.)

I am not sure whether usability test is done for this site/web page.

Shiju