[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2010 Review Results

Jankowski, Jacek jacek.jankowski at deri.org
Tue Jun 8 13:04:08 UTC 2010

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that we finally finished the review process.
The decisions as to which submissions to accept were made after careful
reviews by a number of qualified professionals around the world. The
list of all the results can be found here:
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Review_results.

All submitted papers have gone through a rigorous reviewing process:

1) Each paper has been assigned to at least two program committee
members, and disagreements among reviewers have been carefully
considered.

2) Some presentation proposals have also been reviewed by external
reviewers on the public Wikimania 2010 wiki.

If you are the author, please read the remainder of this email
carefully, as it lists several deliverables and deadlines that you must
adhere to.

You are required to provide a short summary of your presentation by
*June 18*. It will be used in the final program to help people decide
what sessions to go see. We ask you to include a 30-word contribution &
benefits statement next to your submission's title in the table with the
results (in the "Summary" column). We also ask you to confirm your
presentation by putting the "x" mark in the "Confirmed" column.

As you start getting ready for your Wikimania presentation, we invite
you to prepare a 30-second preview of your work to present at Wikimania
Madness. Wikimania Madness is one of the only events at Wikimania that
brings all attendees together. You can find detailed information at:
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Madness. We will follow up
closer to the conference with additional information about your madness
presentation.

Registration will be open shortly and we urge you to register early at
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Registration. You can also find
the Advance Program shortly at
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Program.

We are looking forward to meeting you at the conference in Gdansk.

Best regards,

 Wikimania Program Committee