[Wikimania-l] Registration still not open...

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Jun 5 01:56:04 UTC 2010

2010/6/4 Dorozynski Janusz <dorozynskij at wampnm.webd.pl>:
> I suppose I have good news - the beta version was released today and now is
> under testing :-)) .

That's good news. Can we help with the testing? We're already well
past a reasonable launch date, but the registration really needs to be
up and running next week.

If you're running into tech nightmares, please consider just using a
straightforward hosted registration system like Eventbrite or one of
the higher end solutions. See this page for an overview of tools:

http://www.techsoup.org/learningcenter/software/page7510.cfm
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation