[Wikimania-l] Registration still not open...

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:58:13 UTC 2010

I am getting very concerned about the registration for Gdańsk still
not being open. It is now just a little more than a month until the
start of the conference. Last year registration opened nearly two
months before the start and in 2008 it opened well over two months
before the start. Can someone involved with the organisation tell us
when registration is going to open? I'm not the first person to ask
this question, but we don't seem to have received an answer yet.

Thanks,

Tom