[Wikimania-l] Update on 2010 timetable?

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:29:49 UTC 2009

W dniu 21 kwietnia 2009 22:05 użytkownik effe iets anders
<effeietsanders at gmail.com> napisał:
> talking about journalists... it might be good to consider telling the local
> teams (or at least the winning team) some time in advance before making the
> decision public, to enable them to prepare a proper (joint) press release
> from the chapter and/or the wmf. I know this is not very ideal towards the
> community, but this might be an advantage to catch attention, and to reach
> out that way.
>
> best, lodewijk

Yes. I suggest to tell all the teams representatives the final
decission before it will be officially announced. Maybe it is even
more important for those two who won't be happy to have Wikimania in
2010, as there might be plenty of unnecesary  frustration after being
informed about it via press.

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/