[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 date & first IRC public meeting

SJ Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:40:38 UTC 2007

It would be nice if a rotation scheme were adopted as a standard for
ongoing international meetings... also style guidelines for how to
publish and translate minutes.

For a brief time it seemed that a universal collection of minutes and
meeting-reports might gather on meta; that would at least be a fine place
to keep these kinds of rules of thumb for avoiding this type of debate
every time an international group gets together to plan something over a
number of sessions.

--SJ, missing regular public meetings