[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 date & first IRC public meeting

Aude audevivere at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:34:54 UTC 2007

I suggest that Sundays might be a good day, at least for me.  Don't know if
this helps others?  I cannot access IRC while I am at work, which means I'm
only available M-F, 00:00 to 07:00 UTC.  However, I am usually available on
Sundays, pretty much anytime.  In Egypt, don't you observe the weekend on
Friday-Saturday? so don't know if Sunday would be acceptable or good for
you?  Or rotating times/days also works, so maybe I can make some of the
sessions.

Of course, don't know how necessary my participation is at this point. I
would like to help with scholarships (help find funding), and other ways I
can help.  Just to let you know, I may be in Cairo for the summer (June -
August), to take part in the summer language program.  I know Cairo isn't
that close to Alexandria, but it might makes it easier for me to help.

Regards (تحياتي)
Aude