> グリストシステム管理者宛てご依頼ください。
>    日付: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:31:31 +0900 (JST)

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_list#Removing_emails_from_archives
retrieved on 2008-10-16 1:45 +0900
== Removing emails from archives ==

Emails should be sent to mailing lists with care, as removal of emails
from archives with any degree of safety is nearly impossible.

Running bin/arch, as is commonly suggested, has the effect of
renumbering all the messages, breaking all links to the archive. It's
also buggy and has corrupted the list archives in the past. Because of
this, our developers have made a policy of not performing any archive
deletions.

ですので無体な要求ではないでしょうか。どうしてもそれが必要と考えるなら Hatsukanezumi さんが依頼なさるべきかと存じます。