[WikiJA-l] News from MINIKETSU

akira maruyama amaruya @ agate.plala.or.jp
2008年 10月 3日 (金) 10:28:58 UTC

TIMEPIECE

It is from autumn to winter.
It is the night when the moon is bright.
By the way, I will talk in English, but, as for me, the current feeling is
very calm.
I came to request it for block cancellation, but tell what I do from cause
of the indefinite blocking and the refinement and this.
If I am very sorry, what was blocked is, but it is not understood, but will
negotiate tenaciously till it is removed(When an answer came)
It was written that I did not, whoever it is, forgive it if I watched a
basic policy. Let is hard to return, and do it; is the cause, and
approximately dozens of users wait expectantly for cancellation now, and I
am the nobody, too. Therefore I want I am easy to remove it and to do a
block of deregulation.
By the way, the cause did not affect it in a thing and the block which
ignored the basic policy of people, and regulation escaped, and I have drunk
an indefiniteness block.
Naturally it took time till short temper is recovered, but the block
cancellation back that will be what I never do by having experienced this
behaves itself.
I reflect whether advice disregard in itself was prohibited.
Apart from what, I want to show me, ability here.
I strongly believe this.
I find out the source of information if returned twice after having edited
an item, and the refinement revises the bad point and performs whether the
sentence for oneself makes work place (a sand box) with oneself and
therefore does it in my own HP.
I am strong and think that I want to make a quality of splendid quality
goods encyclopedia happily interestingly.
I think that I am very sorry about the violent language of the other day.
I am careful afterward.
Cancellation is determined to wrestle with the results as Wikpedyan
afterward at the experienced top and challenges it.
There is the experience that corrected the item of the Ikeda town-running
bus, but I am on the way and quote the perfection of the sentence and will
not do it.
It was almost deleted Ikeda town-running bus itself, but I survived somehow
afterwards, but it is corrected, and Mr. Tokyo patent permission bureau
seems to have done it for a right article of Ikeda town-running bus HP just
what, but I continue writing a lie to do an article for oneself, and the
meaning complains to Mr. Tokyo patent permission and feels it if ashamed for
Mr. Tokyo patent permission that I gave the source of information right with
much effort.
I continue making Ikeda town-running bus item a sentence for oneself, and it
is protected at last and will not do it afterwards either.
I ate a block, too.
I corrected it in various ways about the To LOVE る item, but other users do
not seem to have liked it, but I let they continue writing that I want to go
in this sentence, and it is blocked and returns and they correct it and
protect the again above-mentioned item and drank a block again, but will
return later.
I make a new account (a multiplex account) in a block as had spoken some
time ago and will not do it afterwards.
It was served a block.
I talk in English here, but the reason is because you are not going to
understand me forever.
You buy too much a quality high quality encyclopedia and do torment users by
collective autocracy?
Because it is it, it is said to be an unjust encyclopedia by Ann rhinoceros!
I throw a user open without asking it the right and wrong if I hear this,
and please never block it!
However, a way of the correction of user is good, and detailed one comes to
a railroad, the bus, but it is a splendid thing. I will make the
cancellation a good article together.
Because a sincerity area has a lot most, I please ask willingly in Nagano.
The cancellation back performs next.
I bring back the weekly boy jump that became the abolition in making and the
past of the Wikphtal law as a boy jump.
In addition, it was written as computation in list up, but does not have
relation with the computation entirely.
It and somebody edit it on I user page and tend to have changed list up, but
it is the thing which cannot fall to me at all virtually. I have the above
and request it for block cancellation.
I believe that I have somebody blocks it and remove it deeply.
More than this, do not damage it anymore; and of people a lot of a block
should not trouble me.
It is MINIKETSU to more positive quality encyclopedias pleased with