[WikiJA-l] About my tragic "ban"

coq coq509 @ gmail.com
2007年 1月 26日 (金) 15:18:09 UTC

CAN'T YOU READ JAPANESE?
If so, you should have said that to the people around you. It's your fault you
didn't make any efforts to understand what others were saying.

As Sylphie is saying, your ban was decided at:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:%E6%8A%95%E7%A8%BF%E3%83%96%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E4%BE%9D%E9%A0%BC/p%2A%2A%2A%2A-dng%2A%2Asappo2.hokkaido.ocn.ne.jp
If you can understand this and you still disagree against others, I
think you're not the
person to contribute to Wikipedia, not limited to Japanese Wikipedia.

    Sincerely

--
【self-made】?coq?@多重冗長化固定【self-play】