[WikiIT-l] Gesuiti e...

Frieda Brioschi ubifrieda a gmail.com
Mar 19 Lug 2005 10:37:19 UTC

Hi Anthere,
few days ago "La Civiltà Cattolica", a Jesuitic magazine, has published a
skeptical article about Wikipedia.
None of us has read this article till now.. but "Il Corriere della Sera"
(the first or second italian newspaper) published a commentary on that
article/news (see Sabine's email).
 It's the first "bad" article on wiki in Italy.
 Ciao,
Frieda