[WikiEN-l] Privacy Study Looking for Volunteers

Brian J Mingus brian.mingus at colorado.edu
Sun Mar 29 23:02:11 UTC 2015

The notice just says that the IP is public. Most people have no idea what
that means.

It will absolutely make those problems harder. Perhaps it is the
Foundation's trusted role to hide that information from the public and be
trusted with it on the backend. This institutional design sounds similar to
another institution in certain ways..