[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Fwd: Re: [arbcom-appeals-en] Appeal by Chealer

Kevin Gorman kgorman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:07:44 UTC 2015

And to add - if he is unblocked under conditions and then he violates
them, I'll be  the first to reblock him.  It amuses me that I'm pretty
sure I have a reputation for being a harsh blocker, but seem a lot
more willing to work under cases like this - and more than once I've
unblocked people under conditions that other people have written off
only for them to become productive contributors who were not a problem
in the future.

Best,
Kevin Gorman