[WikiEN-l] So who's beta-testing the Visual Editor?

Katherine Casey fluffernutter.wiki at gmail.com
Sat May 11 20:51:47 UTC 2013

I've found it very difficult to test out the VE because so much of what I
do involves, one way or another, templates (which don't work yet in VE).
Manipulating anything to do with a source, for example, is out. Adding tags
to an article is out. Infoboxes are out. And so forth. I suspect once
templates and, more specifically, references are up and running, it will be
much, much easier to test VE as part of one's workflow.

-Fluffernutter