[WikiEN-l] Psychological correlates of deletionism/inclusionism?

Tom Morris tom at tommorris.org
Sat Apr 13 06:36:17 UTC 2013

On Saturday, 13 April 2013 at 05:10, Gwern Branwen wrote:
> Some recent musings reminded me that I never did find a good answer
> for an old question of mine: does anything predict whether an editor
> will lean towards deletionism?

I'm waiting for extreme inclusionists or deletionists to produce some high-quality, not-at-all bullshit research that shows that failure to adhere to their preferred philosophy is something that shows a deep psychological tendency to rape kittens.

That'll elevate the debate, I'm sure.

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>