[WikiEN-l] Difficulty making structural changes to WP due to human nature?

Alan Liefting aliefting at ihug.co.nz
Sat Sep 17 20:54:20 UTC 2011

Is it just me or do others find it difficult to instigate any sort of
changes to policies, guidelines, layout, Manual of Style and related
matters regardless of how minor they are?
Could it be that WP is a reflection of human behaviour and has become a
talkfest where nothing changes because of our inherently conservative
nature?
Or am I trying to satisfy the readers of WP rather than editors and
readers? Since readers do not edit they never get to have a say so the
editors get what they want (yes I know - editors are readers as well).

Alan Liefting