[WikiEN-l] Academic study: Wikipedia cancer information accurate but hard to read

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 13:26:46 UTC 2011

There is also the idea that the lead should be written for a more general
audience than the rest of the article. I don't know if our cancer articles
follow that style, but I find that in many articles in subjects where I'm an
ignoramus I can grasp the lead but get lost if I try to finish the page.

If the study was analyzing whole Wikipedia articles they won't have picked
up on that.

WSC