[WikiEN-l] [[Long Dong Silver]]

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:09:51 UTC 2011

Ok,

A. The assertion that he fails PORNBIO seems rather flat on the face
of it, based on my moderate familiarity with 70s/80s porn, and

B. WTF happened with the article history?  It seems to have been hard
deleted rather than normal deleted.  I can't even go back and check
the version diffs to see what was actually there previously.  I can't
even tell who deleted the revs, as far as I can see.

Bad, bad form.

-george