[WikiEN-l] [[Long Dong Silver]]

Phil Nash phnash at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 00:26:22 UTC 2011

Fred Bauder wrote:
>> This article needs to be put out of its misery; it's been tagged for
>> additional citations for 21 months, and still does not meet the
>> [[WP:PORNBIO]] criteria. It also appears to contain unsourced BLP
>> vandalism
>> (Liam McBride?) . All citations refer to one incident in which he was
>> referred to in passing, which does not confer notability. As for "His
>> head
>> is also pictured in an episode of the show Futurama entitled "A Head
>> in the
>> Polls.", as far as I am aware about this performer, his head is the
>> least notable part of his anatomy.
>>
>> I'd do it myself, but.....
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Seems like a close question to me, but I think Thomas was referring to
> himself, not some obscure porn star.
>
> Fred

Even so, LDS fails [[WP:GNG]] per [[WP:ONEVENT]] on that basis, and his
notability should be judged by [[WP:PORNBIO]] and not otherwise, since the
thrust (sorry!) of the article is that he is notable as a porn star and not
as a bit-player in the machinations of US politics. The article, as it
stands, is a disgrace to Wikipedia's standards, if it still claims to have
any.